Boat leader licence - B cat.
Course and licencing exam Boat leader licence category B
Participants who attended one of the sailing courses have acquired all the necessary practical knowledge to take the B Category Boat Leader exam.
Boat leader licence B category - Details
The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of the Regulations of boats and yachts. The course includes:
- Map using knowledge and markings on the map
- Navigation lights on ships
- Avoiding collisions
- Meteorology, winds basics
- Rules at sea (gliding, sailing from the end .....)
- VHF - Maritime radio communication service
After successful completion of the course and examination at the Harbour Office candidates will be competent to operate up to 12 Nm from coast and islands:
- Passenger boats up to 3 Nm from coast and islands
- Cargo and fishing boats
- All type’s of pleasure boats
- Pleasure Yachts up to 30 GT
- charter Yachts up to 30 GT without professional crew
Exam price: 150 € Foreigner prices
Additional theoretical classes (5 hours): 140 €
After successful completion of the course and examination at the Harbour Office candidates will receive a Boat Leader’s License Category B issued by the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Croatia.