Advanced sailing course
Navigation sailing course
The advanced sailing course is intended for all those who wish to go a step further in terms of their sailing experience and knowledge and feel the completeness of staying on board a sailboats under sails on the open sea. This course is an upgrade on your basic sailing knowledge.
Sailing Course Details
Covering 3 days of navigation, this course includes sharing everyday life with other participants on board.
During the advanced course, we sail almost 30 NM every day, which makes the course ideal for covering the necessary distances for obtaining certificates and gaining practical sailing experience. On the navigation course, you sail in various weather conditions and acquire different navigation experiences.
This 3-day sailing course includes one night under sails, weather permitting. The crew is divided into 4-hour shifts and each participant undertakes every duty on board the sailboat that is necessary for safe and efficient sailing. Sailing on a starry night has a special magic that is difficult to put into words.
What will you learn?
- 3 days of non-stop sailing
- A thorough introduction to equipment and sailboat systems
- Use of meteorology
- Setting course and navigation in relation to weather forecasts, and wind and meteorological conditions
- Night watch
- Night navigation
- Cooking on board
Advanced course - Price
- Out of season courses - March, April, October, November
- High season courses - May, June, July, August, September
- -10% - out of season courses
- -5% - for every other person in a group booking
- Accommodation: on a sailboat, twin cabin
- Included in the price:: accommodation, instructor, fuel, berth, tourist tax
We can organize sailing courses and all other forms of sailing from our offer over several days or weekends, depending on your availability.
Sailing courses take place in the waters off Punat and in the Northern Adriatic on NAS SAILING CENTER sailboats.