Skipper training in Croatia
Sailboat maneuvering... Turn your skills into routines!
This course is not intended for professional skippers only, although it can be useful as good training before the start of the sailing season.
Skipper Training Details
In a very short time, the skipper training course will enable you to become a reliable skipper.
The hours spent by participants on the skipper's course represent the practical component of the YMAS A - Yacht Master Category A (up to 100 GT) course and the Boat Leader License Category C course (up to 30 GT) at the Adria Libar Maritime Training Center. If a skipper training group is formed, then the practical component of the 100 GT and 30 GT exams also takes place.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to equipment and sailboat systems
- Sailing in and out of the port/marina
- Anchoring – choosing the right position and performing anchoring
- Bow/stern, port and starboard side berthing
- Avoiding collisions, navigation
- Safety at sea – man overboard maneuvering
- How to use safety equipment
Skipper Training Price
- Included in the price:: instructor, fuel, tourist tax
We can organize sailing courses and all other forms of sailing from our offer over several days or weekends, depending on your availability.
Sailing courses take place in the waters off Punat and in the Northern Adriatic on NAS SAILING CENTER sailboats.