Rules for the protection of personal data
Pursuant to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and the Act on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation, ABRIVA d. o. o. (hereinafter: NAS SAILING CENTER or Controller) respects and acknowledges the privacy of each visitor of our website, and provides herein all information about the collection and processing of personal data.
These Rules for the protection of personal data refer to the data collected through the use of the https://nas.com.hr/en-GB website as well as to some other personal data-processing activities carried out by the Controller.
ABRIVA d.o.o., Braće Bonjac 9, Rijeka, VAT ID No.(OIB): 42122347939 Tel: +385 98 18 66 798
Personal data collected and processed by the Controller, purpose and legal basis for their processing, and legitimate interest of the Controller:
1. Data collected upon accessing our website:
The purpose of collecting these data is to improve the features our website, ensure better user experience, and analyse website visits.
Cookies are applied only if you have consented to this activity by selecting the corresponding option in the cookie manager settings.
The collection of personal data via technical cookies is a prerequisite for accessing our website. If the data subject fails to provide their consent for the collection of such kind of personal data, the functions of certain features might by disabled or they might function in a different way or appear differently in your browser.
For more information about cookies please read our cookie notice.
2. Data collected when submitting offers and making bookings:
- Name and surname, home address, e-mail address and telephone number
The purpose of collecting these personal data is to inform the client about the price and other details of the offer for the provision of services of NAS SAILING CENTER and to book services. The legal basis for processing is the required processing of personal data in order to proceed upon the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
3. Data collected on the basis of consent:
- Name and surname, e-mail address and other personal data that the user is required to enter into the “message” box.
The purpose of processing these personal data is to enable potential clients and other website visitors to contact NAS SAILING CENTER via the website and make inquiries related to our business activity, as well as to the sending of newsletters and other forms of informative and promotional notifications. By freewill and voluntary entry of personal data and ticking the box „I agree to the processing of the personal data I have stated in the inquiry in accordance with the Rules of Privacy“, you are agreeing to the processing of your personal data in line with the provisions of this section and granting your explicit consent to the Controller to process your personal data. You are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
By withdrawing or revoking the consent for the processing of personal data with the aim of sending replies to your inquiries, your personal data will no longer be used for this purpose; however, the withdrawal or revocation will not affect the lawfulness of their processing that was based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If, during or upon finishing the processing of your inquiry you enter into a contract or an interim contract with the Controller, your data will be further processed as necessary for the contract performance.
4. Personal data collected for the purpose of login to the e-Crew system:
- Name and surname, place of residence, sex, citizenship and other personal data as prescribed by the Act on the Provision of Tourism Services and pertaining by-laws, and by the form drawn up pursuant to the Act
The purpose of collecting personal data is to register clients into the e-Crew system of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure. The obligation prescribed by the law represents the legal basis for processing the personal data listed in this section.
Method of processing personal data:
Personal data are processed in an electronic format and are stored on an electronic medium, with the application of all legal, organisational and technical data protection measures by NAS SAILING CENTER.
Personal data are protected from unauthorised access through the use of antiviruses and firewalls as a minimum.
Recipients/categories of recipients of personal data:
Data are provided as necessary to external processors such as accountants on the basis of a personal data processing agreement concluded with the Controller.
The recipient of personal data collected for the purpose of login to the e-Crew system is the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure.
Time limit for keeping personal data subject to collection and processing:
The data processed for the purpose of concluding and implementing contracts with data subjects requesting an offer for future services or booking the service of NAS SAILING CENTER for the desired term are kept until the expiry of the statutory limitation deadline for pre-contract liability, i.e. for five years and three months after the expiry of the year in which the data subject submitted their request to NAS SAILING CENTER.
The data collected through website inquiries are stored for the period of five years and three months after the expiry of the year in which the last communication related to the inquiry took place on the basis of your explicit consent or until its withdrawal. Upon consent withdrawal, your data will be erased, but NAS SAILING CENTER will no longer be able to process your inquiries or send you informative and promotional notifications.
The data collected on the basis of the legal obligation will be processed until the successful login to the e-Crew system of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure; upon its expiry they will remain at the Controller's disposal until they have been erased from the system by the Ministry of Maritime Affairs, Transport and Infrastructure.
Rights pertaining to personal data collection and processing:
You are granted the following rights at any given moment:
- Right of access to personal data – you have the right to obtain from the Controller a confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed, information about the processing purpose, categories of data being processed, recipients, time limit for their keeping, and about the existence of the right to request rectifications, erasures, processing restrictions or objections to the processing.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request from us to rectify your inaccurate personal data or complete your incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request from the Controller to erase your personal data under certain conditions, unless their retention is prescribed by the law.
- Right to restriction of personal data processing – You have the right to request from the Controller to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to data processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to transmit your personal data to another controller; if technically feasible, the transmission will be carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, HR-10000 Zagreb, phone.: 00385 (0)1 4609-000, fax: 00385 (0)1 4609-099, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.azop.hr.
You can exercise your rights at any time by writing to ABRIVA d.o.o. at the address indicated under the heading Controller.