Basic Sailing Course
Your first sailing mile ... or how to learn to sail?
Basic Course Details
If you are already familiar with the basics of sailing but lack experience or would like to complete your knowledge, choosing a basic course is a good decision, as the moment you go out on the open sea, besides having a wonderful time, you are also taking on a great responsibility.
A basic course lasts 2 or 2x2 days. It is recommended that beginners without any experience take a course that lasts 4 days. This can be done in a single week (4 days) or over two weekends, depending on the availability of course participants. Accommodation for participants is on one of our sailboats.
What will you learn?
- Basic features and sailing terminology
- Getting to know a sailboat
- Safety at sea basics
- Basics of sailing, wind roses
- Sailing on a defined course
- Turning windward and leeward
- Meteorology basics
- Navigation basics
- Boating knots
Basic Course - Price
- Out of season courses - March, April, September, October, November
- High season courses - May, June, July, August
- -10% - out of season courses
- -5% - for every other person in a group booking
- Accommodation: on a sailboat, twin cabin
- Included in the price: accommodation, instructor, fuel, berth, tourist tax
We can organize sailing courses and all other forms of sailing from our offer over several days or weekends, depending on your availability.
Sailing courses take place in the waters off Punat and in the Northern Adriatic on NAS SAILING CENTER sailboats.